Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Finally found Gomez's Office Chair!

I know I haven't mentioned this much but I have been searching for the perfect office chair for Gomez for a while now. I have tried out several but none have done justice to the space and the desk in the space.

Gomez is known for his grand business ventures and he definitely needs a space to have meetings and conduct his many affairs. In the future I hope this room will also somehow hold his model trains that he crashes.

Anyway, I know that I make chairs in my miniatures business.... but sometimes I just can't see what I want for my own projects until I see it done by someone else..... if that even makes sense lol. I found this little guy tucked away in an antique store for $10. I am pretty happy with the purchase!

Also, I would like to point out that the lovely papers and candles on Gomez's desk are from Victoria of Dark Squirrel's Miniature Asylum. I was the lucky girl who won a giveaway and the items are just perfect for the Addams Mansion! Thank you Victoria!

Also, I have passed 300 followers recently and hope to have a give-away soon! Not sure what I'll give away though. Suggestions are welcome. Hugs to all, Ara

6 comments:

  1. I have the exact same chair upholstered in dark blue...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice chair, Gomez will be happy.
    How is Little Bella growing up ? best wishes to you all, Rosanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chair is perfect! Great purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a splendid looking chair! I imagine Gomez won't want to hoist himself up, once settled in it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Ara! What an honor to have some of my work in your Addams mansion!

    I agree the chair is perfect and know what you mean about finding the perfect pieces of furniture.

    Hugs,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your comments! Thanks Rosanna for asking about Bella... I have just put up a post about her :) Victoria... your candles are perfect!!! hugs, ara

    ReplyDelete